Number of players when switching teams

Here you can... report bugs. Open a new thread for each bug, please.
ircarrascal
definitions team

Number of players when switching teams

Post by ircarrascal »

I played several season with a given team and was very succesful. Then the best team of the league offers me a job. I take it because I saw the list of 20 highly qualified players of this other team. To my surprise, when I accepted to join this new team 3 players were not there anymore. Is this OK? Can it be changed. I mean I decided to leave my team and join this one because of the larger squad but then it turned out to be just a teaser. Very annoying.

ps. im using bygfoot in windows.
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Number of players when switching teams

Post by gyboth »

ircarrascal wrote:I played several season with a given team and was very succesful. Then the best team of the league offers me a job. I take it because I saw the list of 20 highly qualified players of this other team. To my surprise, when I accepted to join this new team 3 players were not there anymore. Is this OK? Can it be changed. I mean I decided to leave my team and join this one because of the larger squad but then it turned out to be just a teaser. Very annoying.

ps. im using bygfoot in windows.
This is done on purpose because of two reasons:
  • so that the user has room for transfers right away
  • so that the game is a bit more challenging
However, the reduction 20->17 was mainly meant to apply when you start a new game, so I agree that it could also be seen as a bug in this case. I'll advise Mark to change this behaviour.

Gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.