Spain, anyone?

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
MarkC

Re: About RFEF cup winner

Post by MarkC »

bottom euro :lol: never heard this term. i guess it's rather bottom pound in your region?
:lol: I suppose it should be!
I can't tell from your reply whether you know the common phrase "bet your bottom dollar"... anyway that's what everyone normally says, I was just being different :)
seems like a real extension of 'byes'. a superb idea, i think (unless we miss something). so good that i'm tempted to code it -- but freeze is freeze ;-)
I think it would be very simple - I might code it up myself and test it out ready for after the release.
After the freeze, I should have tested it enough to know whether it works! Then I can commit it along with changes to the necessary defs if you're happy with that.
only problem could be with round robin stages, but round robin stages and byes don't go well together anyway and i consider a cup def with a RR stage and teams getting a bye for it insane ;-)
No, I can't see that happening either, but it could be made to work if necessary.

Mark
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: About RFEF cup winner

Post by gyboth »

MarkC wrote: :lol: I suppose it should be!
I can't tell from your reply whether you know the common phrase "bet your bottom dollar"... anyway that's what everyone normally says, I was just being different :)
i didn't. i might have heard or read it (it doesn't seem completely foreign to my ears) but i did't know it, really.
I think it would be very simple - I might code it up myself and test it out ready for after the release.
After the freeze, I should have tested it enough to know whether it works! Then I can commit it along with changes to the necessary defs if you're happy with that.
absolutely. i don't think it's hard to code, either; just a slightly different way of calculating the byes, i guess.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.