problem with the bulgarian definitions

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
zbrox

Post by zbrox »

i will try to make the commentary now, but i'm not sure if i'll make it. the translation has 70 untranslated messages and everything else is translated. for now it's acceptable. most of the untranslated are hints. if i have time i'll try to update the translation and send it before tonight. the names file contains about 100 first names and like 250 last names, but i haven't really counted them :) i'm sending both right now by email to you, gyboth.
Fitter Happier
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

zbrox wrote:i will try to make the commentary now, but i'm not sure if i'll make it. the translation has 70 untranslated messages and everything else is translated. for now it's acceptable. most of the untranslated are hints. if i have time i'll try to update the translation and send it before tonight. the names file contains about 100 first names and like 250 last names, but i haven't really counted them :) i'm sending both right now by email to you, gyboth.
thanks.

70 untranslated is ok, we're not talking about 2.0 here ;-) 100/250 names are all right, too. we can add more (first names) later.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
MarkC

Post by MarkC »

I've added the missing teams, and changed the leagues and the national cup to start in week 2.

I think that's all! In plenty of time for 1.9.1 :)
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

player names and translation files are also added. except for extending/refining the po and commentary files, we're done :-)

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.