New season definitions

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
MarkC

New season definitions

Post by MarkC »

I've updated the Ireland definition in CVS for the 2006 season.
When the English & Welsh leagues and playoffs are all finished, I'll update those for 2006/7.
I'll do Scotland as well, unless mom2pp is still around and wants to do it!

Just letting everyone know that I haven't abandoned the game completely :)

As for other definitions I've helped with, such as Spain, Bulgaria and Victoria... I probably won't do those myself, but if others want to supply new league lists whenever the seasons finish then I'll happily update the definition files.

Mark
MarkC

Scotland 2006/7

Post by MarkC »

Scotland definition for 2006/7 tested and committed to CVS.
I have assumed the same league and playoff structure for the next season.
dylansmrjones

Danish definition

Post by dylansmrjones »

Danish definition for Superligaen, 1. Division, 2. Division (West and East), Danmarksserien (Group 1 and 2) is almost there.
Just have to play a few seasons now to check that the fixes actually works. A new translation is also almost ready :P

. o O ( Damn... 1.9.6 came like lightning from a cloudless sky :shock: )
---copyright is no right---
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: Danish definition

Post by gyboth »

dylansmrjones wrote:Danish definition for Superligaen, 1. Division, 2. Division (West and East), Danmarksserien (Group 1 and 2) is almost there.
Just have to play a few seasons now to check that the fixes actually works. A new translation is also almost ready :P
nice to hear, we haven't had a new definition for quite some time :-)
. o O ( Damn... 1.9.6 came like lightning from a cloudless sky :shock: )
well... it's only bugfixes. i don't have time for anything else anyway.

gyözö
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
mom2pp

Post by mom2pp »

yeah im still around but i guess im too late to do it now then..... :P
Haven't u people ever heard of closing a goddam door?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

mom2pp wrote:yeah im still around but i guess im too late to do it now then..... :P
too late for 1.9.6, but it could well be that the next release is 2.0.0, just before the WC starts, and you're not too late for that ;-)

gyözö
MarkC

Post by MarkC »

mom2pp wrote:yeah im still around but i guess im too late to do it now then..... :P
Oops, sorry :( It's just that nobody replied, and I had some free time on the day the Scottish playoffs finished, so I thought I might as well do it while I had chance.

If it turns out that the league/playoff structure is going to be different this season, I'll hand it over to you to do them properly if you want :) And I'll be sure to ask more carefully before I jump in next year!

Mark
atd

Post by atd »

Our play-offs (Belgium) aren't finished yet due to bribe scandals a year ago
attack is the best way to defend ~~ Arne Deprez
-----------------
"De omnis Belgae fortissimi sunt."(Of all these, the Belgians are the bravest.) ~~ Julius Caesar
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

MarkC wrote:
Oops, sorry :( It's just that nobody replied, and I had some free time on the day the Scottish playoffs finished, so I thought I might as well do it while I had chance.

If it turns out that the league/playoff structure is going to be different this season, I'll hand it over to you to do them properly if you want :) And I'll be sure to ask more carefully before I jump in next year!

Mark
ah, that's what he meant. i misunderstood. i thought he meant too late for 1.9.6.

gyözö
mom2pp

Post by mom2pp »

MarkC wrote:Oops, sorry :( It's just that nobody replied, and I had some free time on the day the Scottish playoffs finished, so I thought I might as well do it while I had chance.
yeah its fine i hadnt been on these forums for ages anyways
MarkC wrote:If it turns out that the league/playoff structure is going to be different this season, I'll hand it over to you to do them properly if you want :) And I'll be sure to ask more carefully before I jump in next year!
no thanks i think its going to be too hard for me if it does happen that is :)
First Division clubs are to campaign for a league of 12 teams and the regionalisation of the lower leagues

:shock: thats from the bbc website
ah, that's what he meant. i misunderstood. i thought he meant too late for 1.9.6.
yep
MarkC

Post by MarkC »

First Division clubs are to campaign for a league of 12 teams and the regionalisation of the lower leagues
:shock: thats from the bbc website
Yep, that's what made me wonder if it might change. Even if it does happen, I wouldn't have thought it likely to happen in time for next season. There's something about clubs having to give two years' notice before they break away, unless two thirds of the league clubs support the move.

I haven't read the latest news though; perhaps things have changed! Didn't know about the regionalisation bit.
MarkC

Post by MarkC »

England 2006/7 is now in CVS!
mom2pp

Post by mom2pp »

MarkC wrote:Yep, that's what made me wonder if it might change. Even if it does happen, I wouldn't have thought it likely to happen in time for next season. There's something about clubs having to give two years' notice before they break away, unless two thirds of the league clubs support the move.
don't think it will happen next season but maybe in a couple of years
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 034722.stm