I'm new here

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
joel23

I'm new here

Post by joel23 »

a salute to all'm Spanish, wanted to know where I can download the update from the real players and friends greeted as instalaun is a good game
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

What do you mean? You mean the procedure described at http://bygfoot.sourceforge.net/extras.html? And what is instalaun
joel23

Post by joel23 »

I refer to the game with the names of real players
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

Do you have Windows or Linux.

For linux you could use the script bygfoot-update (click save_as on this link and store it in your bygfoot bin folder) Then do bygfoot-update -c on the prompt.

On windows you'll have to take this windows zip

However the latter one is not correct yet. I'll post an update when it is corrected
joel23

Post by joel23 »

I downloaded the bygfoot e-countries.tar but as you install? there are the real players? I have a version of the game bygfoot-2.3.0-win-GTK
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

Not all countries and teams have the correct the real team name and team players. For example the Belgium Anderlecht definitions is at least 3 years old.

You can always adapt your team and send the result to me at gunnar[at]bygfoot[dot]com

How to do it is defined here
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

The windows zip file has been updated to fit with bygfoot 2.3.0. The content however is still old