Suggestions

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
alyn2010

Suggestions

Post by alyn2010 »

I see pietro is working on definitions - already made three big leagues - germany, italy, polish league. I will work on romanian league. This is a good point.
Let`s see what i suggest to improve this game:

1. Add sounds into the game (for example, when you play a match, that match to have a sound when you score, referee whistle etc.) - IMPORTANT
2. When you finish a match, News should appear to you immediately.
3. Remove all "such" teams like Luxembourg, Letonia, Slovakia teams, because they are really slow the game and it`s frustrating to wait about 1-2 minutes to get into a new week. Just put all first 15 european leagues and best teams from others. - REALLY IMPORTANT - to improve performance of game
4. Make a new way to configure your line-up. It`s frustrating to click on a player and to move it with other. I think that the player list should have no options to make your squad. You should add an image: when you click to a player to have an image like substitution with other to perform your first line-up. - IMPORTANT
5. Remove the option to click to somewhere and to go into another location. For example, click option browse players, when you get the list, if you make one click, you will go into another location that is very frustrating. - REALLY IMPORTANT
gunnar
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by gunnar »

alyn2010 wrote:1. Add sounds into the game (for example, when you play a match, that match to have a sound when you score, referee whistle etc.) - IMPORTANT
You're repeating yourself, a ticket exists
alyn2010 wrote:2. When you finish a match, News should appear to you immediately.
you're right, file a bug report here
alyn2010 wrote:3. Remove all "such" teams like Luxembourg, Letonia, Slovakia teams, because they are really slow the game and it`s frustrating to wait about 1-2 minutes to get into a new week. Just put all first 15 european leagues and best teams from others. - REALLY IMPORTANT - to improve performance of game
Yes, Luxembourg teams should not be allowed in Champions league anyway :shock: --> not going to happen. The performance problem however is interesting, for me going next week in europe leagues is a matter of seconds. Can you list your computer specs OS,... in a bug ticket. Thanks
alyn2010 wrote:4. Make a new way to configure your line-up. It`s frustrating to click on a player and to move it with other. I think that the player list should have no options to make your squad. You should add an image: when you click to a player to have an image like substitution with other to perform your first line-up. - IMPORTANT
You're right file a feature request here
alyn2010 wrote:5. Remove the option to click to somewhere and to go into another location. For example, click option browse players, when you get the list, if you make one click, you will go into another location that is very frustrating. - REALLY IMPORTANT
I don't understand what you're saying, maybe explain with a couple of screen-shots. Here too, file a feature request.

The reason I'm stressing to log Feature Requests and bug reports is because they get lost here.
alyn2010

Post by alyn2010 »

gunnar wrote:
alyn2010 wrote:1. Add sounds into the game (for example, when you play a match, that match to have a sound when you score, referee whistle etc.) - IMPORTANT
You're repeating yourself, a ticket exists
alyn2010 wrote:2. When you finish a match, News should appear to you immediately.
you're right, file a bug report here
alyn2010 wrote:3. Remove all "such" teams like Luxembourg, Letonia, Slovakia teams, because they are really slow the game and it`s frustrating to wait about 1-2 minutes to get into a new week. Just put all first 15 european leagues and best teams from others. - REALLY IMPORTANT - to improve performance of game
Yes, Luxembourg teams should not be allowed in Champions league anyway :shock: --> not going to happen. The performance problem however is interesting, for me going next week in europe leagues is a matter of seconds. Can you list your computer specs OS,... in a bug ticket. Thanks
alyn2010 wrote:4. Make a new way to configure your line-up. It`s frustrating to click on a player and to move it with other. I think that the player list should have no options to make your squad. You should add an image: when you click to a player to have an image like substitution with other to perform your first line-up. - IMPORTANT
You're right file a feature request here
alyn2010 wrote:5. Remove the option to click to somewhere and to go into another location. For example, click option browse players, when you get the list, if you make one click, you will go into another location that is very frustrating. - REALLY IMPORTANT
I don't understand what you're saying, maybe explain with a couple of screen-shots. Here too, file a feature request.

The reason I'm stressing to log Feature Requests and bug reports is because they get lost here.
I don`t have an account at Sourceforge and i`m not going to create one, really sorry.
My Computer Specs OS is : 2000+ AMD Athlon Processor, 1024 RAM and 128 Video Card ATI Radeon 9550. I don`t think this is a problem.
For point 5, i just want to say that you can`t enjoy this game because if you make just one click into game (for example in tables screen), you will go into another location (fixtures etc.) ...
Now you`re working on the game, or these suggestions are for next months? Because if you are a good programer, you can solve 2,3,4,5 in maximum two days because this aren`t hard codes to edit. Just point 1 is hard to make.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

alyn2010 wrote:I don`t have an account at Sourceforge and i`m not going to create one, really sorry.
You don't need one, at least you didn't need one in the past. Can you try without making an account? Otherwise I have to revise my settings.
alyn2010 wrote:My Computer Specs OS is : 2000+ AMD Athlon Processor, 1024 RAM and 128 Video Card ATI Radeon 9550. I don`t think this is a problem.
That's faster than mine. I really don't experience this problem. I'll try again with a European competition. Any specific country? What Operating System? Windows?
alyn2010 wrote:For point 5, i just want to say that you can`t enjoy this game because if you make just one click into game (for example in tables screen), you will go into another location (fixtures etc.) ...
Ok I think I understand, I'll look into it.
alyn2010 wrote:Now you`re working on the game, or these suggestions are for next months? Because if you are a good programer, you can solve 2,3,4,5 in maximum two days because this aren`t hard codes to edit. Just point 1 is hard to make.
At the moment I only have at most 1 hour a day to spend on Bygfoot. And I don't always feel like working on Bygfoot as this is during my lunch time and I'm already developing each day. And I have other tickets that I need to fix first (like using a different way to save savegames. The current method doesn't work for all countries)
alyn2010

Post by alyn2010 »

So you can`t give us in next days a version with resolving points 2,3,4,5 ?
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

alyn2010 wrote:So you can`t give us in next days a version with resolving points 2,3,4,5 ?
:roll:
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

alyn2010 wrote:So you can`t give us in next days a version with resolving points 2,3,4,5 ?
Especially not if they don't arrive in the feature tracker soon. Have you tried to add them anonymously?
alyn2010

Post by alyn2010 »

I tried and i can`t. I maked an account and posted them.
Waiting for a new version. I understand it is hard to work on this, but this should be a major step of developing Bygfoot with definitions and solving these suggestions.
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

alyn2010 wrote:I tried and i can`t. I maked an account and posted them..
Thanks for that info, I changed the settings again. Apparently anonymous posts was disabled during the last sourceforge.net update
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

gunnar wrote: Thanks for that info, I changed the settings again. Apparently anonymous posts was disabled during the last sourceforge.net update
And it's off again, as I was getting spammed the minute I did the change ;-)
alyn2010

Post by alyn2010 »

gunnar wrote:
gunnar wrote: Thanks for that info, I changed the settings again. Apparently anonymous posts was disabled during the last sourceforge.net update
And it's off again, as I was getting spammed the minute I did the change ;-)
Ok. Thanks for this. Please try to work and to give us more news about next version, and when it will come.