international teams question

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
pietro

international teams question

Post by pietro »

Hello again, is it possible to add definitions of international teams to the game? I'm struggling with it, how those files should be named and where they have to go? Have somebody played with real international teams at all? help..
gyboth
Site Admin

Re: international teams question

Post by gyboth »

I think it's possible. I assume you're talking about teams that only appear in cups; these teams also get loaded from league files, the string id of which is specified in the cup file. The connection is

country file: contains cup sid: contains choose_team section: contains league sid: contains team section, where you have to add a def_file tag.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
pietro

Post by pietro »

Sorry, I meant: "national teams", I couldn't find the word. I'm trying to experiment with World Cup definitions, put real national teams, but I'm unsuccessful. I've just wondered if anyone had put any real squads there.
gyboth
Site Admin

Post by gyboth »

Not that I know of. I don't know off the top of my head why it shouldn't work the same way as normal country defs, as long as you add the def tags to the correct league files.
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.