Real teams definitions

Forum devoted to country/league/cup/team definition topics. You can also get help here if you have trouble writing or using a definition.
pietro

Re: Real teams definitions

Post by pietro »

You need to copy all stuff after "<teams>" and before "</teams>" in every premier league of every European country from option 1 and check if there is correct number of teams participating by checking how many teams are relegated, for example in Germany 1. Bundesliga file:

"<prom_rel_element>
<rank_start>17</rank_start>
<rank_end>18</rank_end>
<dest_sid>germany2</dest_sid>
<prom_rel_type>relegation</prom_rel_type>
</prom_rel_element>
</prom_rel>"
18 is number of teams in the league. There is no guarantee you will have original teams in your save, as teams are picked randomly from wide pool in option 2!!!
gunnar
Site Admin

Post by gunnar »

pietro wrote:Thanks gunnar. Things are getting stranger, here's something You may be interested in, message after a crash:

** (bygfoot:18627): WARNING **: game_get_player: All players injured or banned, apparently.
Any idea how I can reproduce this issue?
pietro

Post by pietro »

It was not connected with what I was doing, cause it occurred just after I started a new game (Polish Ekstraklasa) when Qualifying matches for UEFA Cup where played (second games). Just after two weeks of the game. It didn't happened when I played English Premiership after the crash.