- they look about 120435% better than my old icons. i like the stadium/finances icon most, all the pre-versions and discussions really seemed to have availed (hm.. is this correct english?).
- i was pleasently surprised by the new week icon; i didn't know you worked on it.
- i have some bits of criticism and ideas how to improve them even more (take this with salt, vector ):
- the transfer list icon is all right, but the 'put' and 'remove from transfer list' icons are kinda too close together in the player menu, ie. the 'texts' on the right side of the icons don't seem separated. maybe it'd be better to make the text 'shorter', so that there's more space upwards and downwards.
- the tables icon is very nice, but would it be possible to use the colors from the real tables, ie. orange for the first team and blue for the following ones?
- the history graph icon is too dark (on my system), i can hardly spot the graph now; maybe it'd be better to make it yellow instead of dark green.
- the stadium and bus icons both use purple, which clashes a bit with the shades of red that are elsewhere (e.g. the 'quit' icon on my system or the color of forwards or the orange arrow on the transfer list icon). perhaps it'd be possible to use orange or so instead of purple.
- i have a little wishlist for new icons, so that vector doesn't get bored in the new year :
- the icon for 'fixtures' and 'preview' is a bit nondescript; it isn't bad, but it isn't good, either. maybe you have some idea how to make a better one.
- the icons for 'increase capacity/safety' and 'borrow/pay back money' are a bit crude. your icons are a lot more elegant. you could take pity on them when you have the time
- the 'show league results' icon (the one that appears next to the arrows if you click on fixtures) isn't that bad, but doesn't really match the function of the button. perhaps you have a better idea for it.
the icons are in the cvs now and vector has cvs access